Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Diary of an Unemployed Wanderer, Part 4


September 2, 2012

I’ve got to make this quick…
You wouldn’t believe how easy breaking into a bank is.  I’m doing it tonight, and everything is planned out perfectly.  I think.
I know what you’re thinking, and I wish there were any other way.  I spent the past week begging for jobs, begging for unemployment, even begging on the street.  By the way, quick note, I should apologize to any and all beggars I have snubbed.  Except for the ones I knew were going to do drugs.  That sounds like a good promise.  Anyways, last week kind of really sucked.  I was kicked twice while begging, and thrown out of an interview while the receptionist screamed pervert at me.
I’m almost out of cash, and I’ve already gotten out of my apartment.  This is from an internet café.  I don’t even know why I’m keeping up this stupid journal.  What has it gotten me?  Absolutely nothing.  But I’m here, and I’m writing, and I’m confessing to a crime in the middle of an internet café…I need to turn my life around.
I’ll start with cash.  To any cops, this WILL NOT BE A BANK ROBBERY!  I DO NOT CONDONE THIEVERY ON ANY LEVEL, IT IS WRONG AND EVIL AND…not nice.  This is so full of b.s. I don’t even believe it.  And I’m writing it.
Whatever, the point is, tonight is the night.  You’d be amazed as to how many security systems don’t take flying as a security risk.  Actually, that kind of makes sense, but that means kudos to me for being the first to test it out.  I’m just going in and out.  Nothing bad is going to happen.
Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment